We have all heard it said, or even said it ourselves at some time: “Italian sounds so romantic!”, “French is the most beautiful language in the world!”, “German sounds very aggressive and authoritarian.” The person who put this most succinctly was the Roman Emperor Charles V when he declared: “I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men and German to my horse.” Read More
Send us your document and you will receive an immediate quote for your translation.
We are your translation services provider with whom you can easily and efficiently communicate in any language. We translate your texts and messages into Spanish, German Russian or any language you need with professional native translators. If you are thinking of hiring a translator and are wanting to find out how much it would cost to use a translator into French, Spanish, English, Arabic, Chinese, etc., you have reached the website with the largest number of certified translators.
Translations of websites, technical translations, audiovisual translations, financial translations, localisations of software and video games… At our translation company, we receive translation orders of all kinds, both large and small, with different specialities and target audiences, but we only have one way of working: translating what you need into the language of your customers, with full guarantees. See for yourself with our team of online professional translators.
With Okodia, your translation services provider, you have at your disposal the best translation company, a network of professional native translators who, from Manchester, London, Barcelona, Madrid, Berlin and elsewhere, deal rigorously and efficiently with your translation orders at highly competitive prices, in a local and natural style, and providing an optimal result that will guarantee that you communicate effectively with your customers.
- Information about the individual work method offered by our team of specialised native translators.
- Specific information about each of our translation specialities: sworn, legal, technical, audiovisual, financial, medical, pharmaceutical, etc.
- Special information on the important software localisation work that we carry out for leading companies around the world.
- The feedback that companies from different sectors and specialities want to share about the work of the translators at our translation services provider, Okodia.
At Okodia Translation Services, we offer:
- A translation company with native translators with extensive experience in general and specialised translation.
- An exclusive project manager who will serve as the liaison between your company and the team of translators who are working on your project.
- Reasonable and transparent price from day one, with no unexpected or hidden charges.
- Full compliance with your deadlines. For us, as it is for you, time is money.
- The peace of mind of entrusting your confidential texts to a trusted professional translation agency
The trust of our customers is the best endorsement.
Over the last few years, Okodia Translation Services has carried out over
Main translation services offered by Okodia Translation Services:
In our virtual environment, you will find detailed information about our translation agency, our team of professional translators, and also our work method, a system that differentiates us from other translation companies.
Specialised translators in different bio-sanitary branches who are responsible for translating articles for journals, white papers and webinars, medical trials, scientific books and manuals, theses on different specialities, scientific-technical apps, and much more.
From e-learning training products to multimedia presentations, not forgetting software localisation for the videogames sector, subtitling of short films, feature films and video clips, dubbing of series and films, audio description for museums, newspaper archives, etc.
Many of Okodia Translation Services’ customers are dedicated to the ever-growing tourism sector. We translate different materials for them, such as: multimedia applications, lists of services for hotels and restaurants, travel guides, tourism promotion articles, etc.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Don’t worry: get in
Proud to translate for these brands
Let us translate for yours!
Are you visiting the website of Okodia Translation Services for any of these reasons?
Regardless of why you have come to the virtual home of our translation company, welcome! We invite you to browse through the different sections of our website. In them we have tried to explain both our translation specialities and our way of working. If you cannot find the exact type of translation or localisation you need, don’t worry: send us an e-mail explaining your project.
01. You are looking for a qualified and trusted translation services provider.
02. You need to hire professional translators for a specific project.
03. You are thinking about commissioning a localisation job for your next software project.
04. You are looking for a translation agency that will provide you with a fast and hassle-free service.
05. You need to request a price for our sworn, legal, medical, pharmaceutical, audiovisual, technical, etc. translation services.
06. You are curious to find out what a true translation agency does.
why you should choose Okodia Translation Services as your trusted translation agency:
We work with a great team of professional translators who are committed to quality, native speakers of Spanish, French, German, Italian, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Greek, etc.
You will have your own linguistic advisor from day one, a personal project manager who will minimise the time you need to spend worrying about your translation projects.
We guarantee transparent rates with no small print and adapted to the real requirements of your project, established from the very first moment so that you always know in advance how much your work will cost.
An entire specialised division of native translators who are qualified in health sciences at your disposal at Okomeds.
Translation of economic and financial translations with full guarantee of quality and confidentiality.
Translation of legal texts by professional native translators who are experienced in law and legal documents.
Translation of websites and online stores with keyword research for a good SEO positioning.
Whether you are thinking of starting a company and creating a website or you already have a business and a website that are well-positioned in the Spanish market, the idea of translating your website (even if only into English) has probably crossed your mind from time to time. In this article we explain how to ensure that the translation process is a real success. In addition, if you have not yet built your website, read it carefully! We give you a number of tips on how to build a translation-friendly website to save you a few headaches. If you already have a website, it is also worth taking a look to discover whether you have set it up correctly for your expansion into new markets! Read More
There are translations and then there are translations, like everything else in life. To us, those who are passionate about languages and words, there are certain jobs that seem the coolest on the market. They are original and fun commissions. Are you wondering what kind of translations we are talking about? Well, if you want to find out, keep reading, as we are going to tell you about the coolest translations of all time. Read More