Protection of personal data according to the GDPR
Okodia SLU, in application of the current personal data protection regulations, informs you that the personal data collected through the forms on the website www.okodia.com are included in the computer files specifically for users of the services of Okodia SLU.
The purpose of the automated collection and processing of personal data is to maintain the business relationship and perform tasks involving information, training, advice and other activities of Okodia SLU.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
Okodia SLU adopts the measures necessary to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection contained in the aforementioned EU Regulation at any time. These rights can be exercised by the user by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by writing to C/ Núria 57, 08191 Rubí (Spain).
The user declares that all the data they provide are true and correct, and they undertake to keep them up to date by notifying any changes to Okodia SLU.
Purpose of processing the personal data:
Why do we process your personal data?
At Okodia SLU, we will process your personal data collected through the website www.okodia.com for the following purposes:
- In the event that the goods and services offered through www.okodia.com are purchased, to maintain the contractual relationship, and for the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- To send information requested through the forms available on www.okodia.com.
- To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications on promotions and/or advertising regarding Okodia SLU and the sector.
We remind you that you can object to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields of these registration forms must be completed, as it is impossible to fulfil the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
For how long will we retain the personal data collected?
The personal data provided will be retained as long as the commercial relationship continues or you do not request their deletion, and throughout the period during which legal responsibilities from the services provided may arise.
Your data are processed with the following legal grounds that legitimise this processing:
- An information request and/or the purchasing of the services of Okodia SLU, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any possible purchase.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or you provide wrong or incomplete information, we will not be able to process your request and it will be impossible to provide you with the requested information or for you to purchase the services.
The data obtained through our website will not be communicated to any third party outside Okodia SLU, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
We have hired the following service providers as data processors and they have agreed to comply with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection at the time they were hired:
- Google LLC, with registered office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, provides web analytics services and global Internet, e-mail, cloud storage, advertising and other services.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., with registered office in 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, provides interaction services through social networks, social analytics, advertising, etc.
- Twitter International Company, with registered office in One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland, provides interaction services through social networks, social analytics, advertising, etc.
- Pinterest Europe Ltd., with registered office in Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, provides interaction services through social networks, social analytics, advertising, etc.
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, with registered office in Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublín 2, Ireland, provides interaction services through social networks, social analytics, advertising, etc.
- WeTransfer B.V., with registered office in Oostelijke Handelskade 751, 1019 BW Amsterdam, Netherlands, provides file exchange services.
- Skype Communications Sàrl, with registered office in 23 – 29 Rives de Clausen, L-2165 Luxembourg, provides online communication services.
- DabaSystem Solutions SL, with registered office in C/ Duran i Sors 6-8, Despatx 3, 08201 Sabadell, Spain, provides web and app development services.
- EasyDataHost SL, with registered office in C/ Anabel Segura 10, 3ª planta, 28108 Alcobendas, Spain, provides server infrastructure and backup services.
Data collected by users of the services
Where the user includes files containing personal data on shared hosting servers, Okodia SLU is not responsible for a breach of the GDPR by the user.
Data retention in accordance with the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce
Okodia SLU informs you that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI in Spanish), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months any information essential for identifying the origin of the hosted data and the moment when the provision of the service started. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of the communications and they can only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety. They are also made available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry, if so request. The communication of data to the State Security Forces and Bodies will take place in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulations.
Intellectual property rights of www.okodia.com
Okodia SLU is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual property rights, industrial rights, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.okodia.com and the services offered on it, as well as the programs necessary for their implementation and related information. The whole or partial reproduction, publication and/or use, unless strictly private, of the contents of the website www.okodia.com is not permitted without the prior written consent of Okodia SLU.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third party programs made available by Okodia SLU, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
Okodia SLU has the necessary operating and intellectual property rights over the software.
The service purchased does not grant the user any right or licence over the software needed to provide the service, nor over the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licences necessary to fulfil the purchased services and only for their duration. For any action that exceeds the fulfilment of the contract, the user will need written authorisation from Okodia SLU, and they are forbidden from accessing, modifying, displaying the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Okodia SLU, assuming all civil and criminal liability derived from any incident that could occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of their negligent or malicious actions.
Intellectual property of the hosted content
Any use of the services provided by Okodia SLU that is contrary to the law on intellectual property is forbidden, particularly:
– a use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties,
– the publication or transfer or any content that, in the opinion of Okodia SLU, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory,
– cracks, program serial numbers or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties,
– the collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or that contravenes the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
– the use of the domain’s mail server and e-mail addresses to send spam.
The user has full responsibility over the content of its website, the information transferred and stored, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions regarding intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors. The user is responsible with regard to the laws and regulations in force and the rules relating to the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyrights, maintenance of public order, as well as the universal principles regarding internet use.
The user will indemnify Okodia SLU for any expenses generated by Okodia SLU being accused in any case for which the user is responsible, including legal defence fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final court ruling.
Protection of hosted information
Okodia SLU makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers. However, it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the full reinstatement of any data deleted by users, as the aforementioned data could have been erased and/or modified during the time elapsed since the last backup. The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the reinstatement of the content stored in the backup copies made by Okodia SLU when this loss is attributable to the user. In this case, a fee will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the user’s prior acceptance. The reinstatement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to Okodia SLU.
In application of the LSSI, Okodia SLU will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication channel unless previously requested or expressly authorised by their recipients.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Okodia SLU is authorised to send commercial communications regarding products or services of Okodia SLU that are similar to those that were originally purchased by the customer. In any case, the user may ask to no longer receive commercial information through the Customer Service channels, after proving their identity.