Personal data protection pursuant to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Okodia SLU, pursuant to the personal data protection legislation in force, hereby informs that the data collected via the forms on the www.okodia.co.uk website are included in the specific automated files for users of Okodia SLU services.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is the maintenance of the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, advisory and other activities by Okodia SLU.
These data will only be transferred to other entities in order to fulfill the aforementioned purpose.
Okodia SLU takes the measures required to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition acknowledged in the aforementioned GDPR at any time. These rights may be exercised by users by email sent to [email protected] or by writing to C/ Núria 57. 08191 Rubí (Spain).
The user declares that all the data provided by him or her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them up to date by notifying Okodia SLU of any changes.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
What is the purpose of us processing your personal data?
At Okodia, SLU, we will process your personal data collected through the website www.okodia.co.uk for the following purposes:
- For contracting the goods and services offered via www.okodia.co.uk in order to maintain the contractual relationship, and also for management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested through the forms provided on www.okodia.co.uk
- Issuing newsletters, as well as commercial communications detailing promotions and/or advertising of Okodia SLU and the sector.
We wish to remind you that you can oppose the ending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the aforementioned email address.
It is compulsory to fill in the fields of those records, as it is impossible to fulfil the outlined purposes if the data is not provided.
How long is the personal data collected kept for?
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or until you request its deletion and during the period that legal responsibilities could derive from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal grounds which legitimise it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of Okodia SLU, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any event, prior to possible contracting.
If you do not provide your data to us or do so in a wrong or incomplete manner, we will be unable to process your request, and it will be impossible to provide you with the information requested or to contract the services.
The data shall not be disclosed to any third-party outside of Okodia SLU, unless legally required.
As data processors, we have contracted the following service provides, who have undertaken to comply with regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of being appointed:
- Google LLC, residing in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, providing the following services: web analytics and global internet services, e-mail, cloud storage, advertisement…
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., residing in 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour
Dublín 2, Ireland, providing the following services: social networks interaction, social analytics, advertisement…
- Twitter International Company, residing in One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublín 2 D02 AX07, Ireland, providing the following services: social networks interaction, social analytics, advertisement…
- Pinterest Europe Ltd., residing in Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, providing the following services: social networks interaction, social analytics, advertisement…
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, residing in Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublín 2, Ireland, providing the following services: social networks interaction, social analytics, advertisement…
- WeTransfer B.V., residing in Oostelijke Handelskade 751, 1019 BW Amsterdam, The Netherlands, providing the following services: file sharing.
- Skype Communications Sàrl, residing in 23 – 29 Rives de Clausen, L-2165 Luxembourg, providing the following services: online communications.
- DabaSystem Solutions SL, residing in C/ Duran i Sors 6-8, Despatx 3, 08201 Sabadell, Spain, providing the following services: web and app development.
- EasyDataHost SL, residing in C/ Anabel Segura 10, 3ª planta, 28108 Alcobendas, Spain, providing the following services: server deployment and backups.
Data collected by service users
Should the user include personal data files in the shared hosting servers, Okodia SLU will not be held liable for the breach of the LOPD by the user.
Data retention pursuant to LSSI
Okodia SLU hereby informs that, as a provide of data hosting services and by virtue of the provisions in Law 34/2001 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI), it retains the data required to identify the origin of the hosted data and the time when provision of the service started for a maximum period of 12 months. Retention of these data has no impact on the privacy of communications and they may only be used as part of a criminal investigation or for the protection of public safety, when they will be made available to any judges and/or courts or the Ministry that might require them. Communication of data to the national Armed Forces will be made pursuant to the personal data protection legislation.
www.okodia.co.uk intellectual property rights
Okodia SLU is the owner of the copyright, intellectual and industrial property rights, know how and any other rights related to the contents of the www.okodia.co.uk website and the services offered therein, as well as of the programs required for their implementation and the related data. Reproduction, publication, and/or non-private use of the total or partial contents of the www.okodia.co.uk website without previous authorization in writing from Okodia SLU are forbidden.
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by Okodia SLU, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
Okodia SLU holds the exploitation rights and intellectual property rights over the software.
By purchasing the service, the user acquires no right or license over the software required to provide the service or over the technical information for service monitoring, with the exception of the rights and licenses required for the execution of the services purchased and only for their duration. For any action that exceeds the scope of the agreement, the user will require an authorization in writing from Okodia SLU. The user is forbidden to access, modify, view the settings, structure and files of the servers owned by Okodia SLU, and shall assume any civil and criminal liability for any incident that might take place in the servers and security systems as a direct result of a negligent or malicious action on the part of the user.
Copyright over the hosted contents
Any use of the services provided by Okodia SLU that breaches intellectual property legislation is forbidden, in particular:
– any use that breaches Spanish law or third-party rights,
– the publication or broadcast of any content which, in the view of Okodia SLU, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racially discriminatory, xenophobic or slanderous,
– cracks, software series numbers or any other content that breaches third-party copyright,
– the collection and/or use of other users’ personal data without their explicit authorisation or breaching Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
– the use of the domain e-mail server and of the e-mail addresses to send spam.
The user is entirely responsible for the contents of his or her website, the information transferred and stored, the hypertext links, third-party claims and legal actions pertaining to copyright, third-party rights, and protection of minors. The user is responsible under the law regarding regulations in force and the rules pertaining to operation of online services, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles for use of the Internet.
The user will compensate Okodia SLU for any expenses generated by Okodia SLU’s involvement in any lawsuit in which the user was found liable, including legal fees and expenses, even in the case of a provisional legal ruling.
Protection of the information hosted
Okodia SLU makes backup copies of the contents hosted in its servers. However, it will not be held liable for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee full recovery of the data deleted by users, as said data might have been eliminated and/or changed during the elapsed period since the latest backup copy. The services offered, except for specific backup services, do not include the recovery of the contents held in the backup copies made by Okodia SLU when this loss is caused by the user. In this case, a fee will be established in accordance with the degree of complexity and the size of the recovery, following the user’s acceptance. Recovery of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the contents is due to causes attributable to Okodia SLU.
Pursuant to LSSI, Okodia SLU will send no advertising or promotional communications via e-mail or by other equivalent electronic means of communications that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by their recipients.
In the case of users with whom commercial relationships previously exist, Okodia SLU is authorized to send marketing communications pertaining to Okodia SLU products or services that are similar to those that were initially purchased by the client. In all cases, the user may request not to be sent any more marketing communications through the Customer Service channels after giving proof of his or her identity.