Okodia Translation Services is a translation agency, founded in 2011, that provides translation and proofreading services. Okodia’s general objectives are as follows:
- To strengthen its position as the key provider of translation services for its customers.
- To carry out multilingual projects in all business areas.
- To improve the international business of its customers.
- To have the best network of native professional translators.
- To analyse the needs of its customers and develop personalised solutions.
Ultimately, the organisation’s goal is to continuously improve as a company. For this reason, the Management has made a commitment to implement and maintain a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100 Standards, as a guarantee of achieving customer satisfaction, complying with all their requirements and with the commitment to continuously improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System.
Given this decision and desire, the Management is committed to providing the material and human resources necessary to achieve the aforementioned objectives, in the belief that the cost of doing so is a profitable investment. Likewise, in order to achieve these principles, we believe that the motivation and training of our staff as part of their professional development and the strengthening of their ability to work as a team are essential, offering them the necessary responsibilities and powers.
The Quality Policy will be shared with all Okodia Translator Services staff and collaborators through notifications or training, thus ensuring they are fully aware of it.
Signed: Luis Rodríguez (Director)
1 September 2016 (3rd edition)