If you need information from a website but it isn’t translated into your language, would you bother visiting it again? This is what happens to many users when they find a website that is only one language, or in many languages but not the one they speak. The translation of websites must be a priority in improving communication with website visitors and, in short, with customers.
Professional website translations
“Professionals in every way They do good work quickly, without causing any issues. We have no hesitation in working with them whenever we need their services.”Sara EgeaCP Works
- Experienced native translators
- Accurate and transparent prices
- Guaranteed quality control
- Timely and urgent deliveries
Translate to improve your image
Why translate your website?
You will reach more customers in other languages with your own style and expression
You will give your company a more international and open image.
It will be a big step in the internationalisation of your company.
It offers a quick return on investment and great results
Everything you can translate on your website
There are millions of reasons to use a professional translation services partner such as Okodia Translation Services to translate any of your company’s communications:
In addition, there are four very important reasons why you should leave your digital communication in other languages in the hands of professions:
Different studies such as “Can’t Read, Won’t Buy: Why Language Matters to Global Marketing – Donald A. De Palma” or “Forrester Research” find that:
- Around 90% of users spend most of the time connected to pages written in their own language.
- Of the people who make purchases over the Internet, 60% do so on websites written in their own language.
- 100% of Internet users stay longer on pages that they can read in their own language. The longer they stay, the more chance there is of the final conversion: the purchase of your company’s products and services.
Four key reasons to translate your website:
1. You will reach hundreds of thousands of customers who do not speak the same language as you. Have you thought about how much additional income this could bring into your business?
2. You will create a good image in the market of an international, strong and established company.
3. You will quickly see a return on your investment in communication and expansion.
4. You will strengthen your company’s internationalisation strategy and also your virtual communication strategy. Don’t let your competitors who translate their websites get ahead of you!
How do we do it?
- We analyse your website
- We translate the texts so that they sound native (retaining all the local nuances)
- We work with native professional translators
- We translate all the texts (also the text of the images)
- We maintain the internal code. You just have to import it and you are ready to go!
- We test the functionality and integrity of the translations
How can we help you?
We adapt the language to the specific features of each region and culture, to the expectations and customs of the millions of people who tomorrow will become part of your customer portfolio.
Does your company need an excellent website translator? Do you want to hire the best translation agency to translate your website? Stop searching. You have come to the right place. Let’s talk.
“A reliable, professional and responsible company! We have worked with them for several years and we will keep coming back. Always thinking about how to improve.”Montxo García(Comercio online)