“Professional agency in every sense. They work quick and well, with no problem. Whenever we need their services again, we will work with them, no doubt about it.”
Sara Egea, CP Works
Experienced native translators
Affordable and transparent prices
Guaranteed quality control
On-time delivery, with no delays
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS:
Have you translated your company or your e-commerce corporate website? Is your global virtual window shop in other languages? No, we don’t mean that automatic translator that spews out nonsense to your potential clients.
What are the benefits of having your website professionally translated?
“A serious, professional and responsible company! We have worked with them for several years and will work again with them. They are always thinking about how to improve”.
Montxo García (E-commerce shop)
Almost 1.2 billion people in the world speak Chinese as their first language. Almost 340 million people communicate in English. 223 million speak Arabic, 202 million speak Portuguese, 162 million speak Russian, 122 million speak Japanese…
Various studies such as “Can’t Read, Won’t Buy: Why Language Matters to Global Marketing – Donald A. De Palma” or “Forrester Research” claim that:
1. You will reach hundreds of millions of clients who don’t speak your language. How many additional revenues for your business would this generate?
2. You will project a good image as an international, strong, consolidated company in the market.
3. You will very quickly capitalise your investment in communication and development.
4. You will shore up your company’s internationalisation strategy as well as your virtual communication strategy.
1. Our website expert will analyse your website and localise and prepare all the texts to be translated: page contents, image texts, metadescriptions, titles, metatags, keywords…
2. A team of native professional translators, specialised in your industry, will translate the texts without changing the internal code, so that the effectiveness of the message conveyed in your own language is guaranteed.
3. A team of testing experts reviews the functionality and integrity of the translated versions of your website.
We adapt language to the local idiosyncrasy of every territory and culture to the expectations and habits of those millions of people who will tomorrow become part of your client portfolio.
Do you need a translation agency for your website? Look no further. You have reached the right place. Let’s talk now.